This morning Lauren was going to the bathroom and Allison needed to go also. We do not usually let the girls go in the bathroom together because they end up playing or making a mess, so I was trying to get Lauren to get her hands washed so Allison could go to the bathroom. As Lauren finished washing her hands, Allison got on the potty and said very matter-of-factly,
"I need some privacy." That just cracked me up coming from my 2 year old's mouth. I have used that word before when I was using the bathroom, but this was the first time Allison used the word for the same reason.
Another funny thing about the privacy was the fact that we do not even have a door on the hall bathroom because Bill is replacing that door because it has a hole in it. Since putting the house on the market, we have had to replace two doors because they had holes in them from being pushed too hard against the little thing that keeps the door from hitting the wall. Don't know what that thing is called!:) That task has been much harder than it should have been because the standard door does hot fit in the frame. It is just a little too big, so Bill has had to shave a little bit off the end of the door to make it fit! Seems like the simplest projects always turn into something major for some reason or another! Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's hilarious! Sorry the doors have ended up being a big ordeal. It's pretty funny, though, that you do not have a door on your bathroom...of all rooms...that really makes me laugh! :) Your girls are adorable and I love the stories you tell. Thanks a million for keeping Josiah today. When it's time for the move, I'll be expecting to provide some pay-backs for you! :)
Your girls are too funny! When y'all left the Watson's on Saturday night, Allison came over to me and gave me a hug! She hasn't done that before, she always says goodbye but has never given me a hug. She is a sweetie! I can see Madison saying something like that....they crack me up with saying all these grown-up sayings :)
Oh...we have two doors like that, too! Dumb hollow interior doors. Guess we'll have to put that on our future home-selling to-do list, too!
Post a Comment