Friday, December 11, 2009

Just a Minute Mom

Last night we were sitting in the living room enjoying the Christmas lights while Grandma was here. We started singing and the girls were running up and down the hallway being silly. Lauren ran down the hall in the middle of a song and before going in to her room she looked back and said, "Pause it, Mom!". She wanted me to stop singing the song until she could come back and sing with us.
Sometimes when Lauren is watching a movie, she'll ask me to pause it if she needs to go to the bathroom! Now she thinks she can pause me! That girl is too funny.
It might be nice if I could actually pause her sometimes.:) I'd settle for even just slowing her down. She is quite a busy little lady!!!

2 comments:

April said...

That is hysterical! I'm so glad you recorded it!!! :) While her energy may, at times, be exhausting, it will serve her well throughout life.

Cindy said...

Oh yes! I'm all for a pause button that works on our kids sometimes. :) Lauren is great!