Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

I know I am getting old, but it really does seem like just yesterday we were getting ready to ring in the year 2000! And in less than an hour we'll be ringing in 2010!
We spent this New Year's Eve with Cindy, Mike, Will and Sam. (We have a little tradition in the making here.....two years and counting:) We went bowling and then came back to our house for pizza, salad, cheese dip and chips, Puppy Chow, Chocolate and Butterscotch pies! It doesn't get much better than that.

Bill, Lauren, Mike and Sam

Bill, Lauren, Cindy and Sam

Allison bowling....I love her face in this picture

Allison, Cindy and Will

Sam's turn to bowl

Sam and Lauren


During the year 2010 we hope to get our house sold and find the perfect home for us settle into. I can't believe that Lauren will start Kindergarten in the year 2010. Allison will start preschool in the 3 year old class and I am hoping to maybe teach at that preschool with my good friend Cindy.
I am looking forward to what God has in store for our family this year. Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

We had so much fun with you guys tonight! Thanks for having us over again...I like our new tradition! I'm looking forward to the exciting things in your year, too...and mine, but yours is more defined. Happy New Year, friend!

April said...

Happy New Year! I'm so glad you all had fun last night! Josiah's coughing has continued, so I am thankful we have just kept him home. Anyways, I totally enjoyed your pictures. Happy New Year, Cindy! :)