I love the fact that both of my girls love to sing. Music has been such a big part of their short lives. We listen to music and sing ALL the time. While Allison will sing for you anytime you ask her to, Lauren does not sing for an "audience" as readily as Allison does. Lauren does love to sing and knows so many songs. She amazes me with the words she knows to so many songs. I hope they continue to enjoy singing for years to come!
Here are a couple of videos I got of Allison tonight. The first one is kind of loud, but in the other two she is singing softer.
In this first video she is singing a song she learned from Mrs. Regina, her Sunday school teacher. It is my favorite song to hear her sing.
This next video is Deck the Halls.
This last video is Children Go Where I Send You. She didn't finish the song, but the part she started was very cute!

3 comments:
How very sweet! Madison too loves to sing...I need to record it but always forget or am busy when she starts her singing.
I just love those videos! Such a sweet little voice. Also, I love the new blog background with the picture of the girls at the top. See what difference a year makes in being able to get a picture of the two together in one picture with both smiling?! Great pics & video!
In a word...precious!
Post a Comment