
Lauren, Aunt Flo, and Allison

Bill's cousins Dee and Rhonda holding Lauren and Allison

Jen, Dave, Aunt Flo, Bill and Cindy

We enjoyed the past few days with my family for Thanksgiving. Uncle Bob and Uncle Ben came up to celebrate the holiday with us. Mom cooked her traditional Thanksgiving feast and I must say her turkey was exceptionally good this year. We had lots of yummy desserts. Brother Bill brought his infamous chocolate cake. (Why does his taste better than mine?!) I made the chocolate and butterscotch pies, and Mom made a cheesecake. Tonight I was having withdrawals from the tasty treats! Lauren's favorite dessert was the chocolate pie. Allison didn't have a favorite. She had to try them all.
We shopped a little bit on Friday and then headed back to Knoxville today. We got home in time to get our Christmas tree up so the girls could help decorate it. (Or as Lauren keeps saying, "Decoration our tree".) It's great to spend time at Mom and Dad's, but it is always wonderful to get back home.
I didn't take very many pictures of the weekend. Here a couple I did manage to get.
Lauren

The girls with their Uncle Bill. They sure do love their Uncle. He does not get a minute to himself when they are awake!
Bill and I are blessed with wonderful families and we are so thankful for them. We are now looking forward to the Christmas season! The girls watched a Christmas movie on the way back to Knoxville today and we have been singing Christmas songs all day! I love Christmas through the eyes of my children!









1 comment:
I love the new pic at the top of your blog! The girls look older...it's the long, flowing hair, I think. Gorgeous!
Sounds like a busy, but fun weekend. See you soon!
Post a Comment