What a wonderful day we were blessed with at 8:42 a.m on Wednesday, August 24, 2005. Our lives were forever changed that day and you have brought more happiness into our lives than we can ever express through words. We love you so much, sweet Lauren.


Yahoo, it's time to open prsents. This is your new excited face that you started one night while I was brushing your teeth!
These are your first birthday pictures!!

And here is your 4th birthday party. We celebrated your birthday on Saturday with a family party. You asked for a Hello Kitty theme for your party. You picked out your plates, napkins, party hats, and yes, the Hello Kitty tiara for yourself! This was your first tiara. Mommy made your cake and tried to put a Hello Kitty on it, but I forgot the wiskers. Oh well, we ate the cake and didn't even miss the whiskers.

Yahoo, it's time to open prsents. This is your new excited face that you started one night while I was brushing your teeth!
For your birthday you really only asked for one present. You wanted a a real camera that took real pictures. Mommy and Daddy found you a nice VTech camera that takes pictures and little videos. You have already taken tons of pictures. Some you actually have captured the subject of your picture in the frame!:) We have started a file on our computer to save your pictures in. We'll enjoy watching you grow as a photographer.
You also got a musical jewelry box and a bracelet, a princess pop-up tent, princess shoes, gift cards, money, coloring books, markers, your very own tape dispenser (you love playing with tape), and a Leap Pad. Mommy and Daddy got you a ballerina charm to add to your bracelet that we started on your first birthday. (You took a summer dance class with ballet and tap dancing)
Saturday morning you went to your friend Mackenzie's birthday party at the Little Ponderosa Zoo in Clinton. Here are some pictures from the party.
Mackenzie's friends with their party hats


Allison and Josiah holding hands.......love this sweet picture


Lauren riding a pony.......I was surprised when she said she wanted to ride. The expression says it all. My sweet children are terrified of animals. Lauren kept saying she wanted off, but I convinced her to stay on. Finally, she said to Mackenzie, "Let's let someone else have a turn." How diplomatic of her!:)















3 comments:
Happy Birthday, dear Lauren...Happy Birthday to you! I hope she's having another wonderful day!
I can't tell you how much money I've spent on Scotch tape around here...Will is the culprit! Funny that Lauren loves it, too!
Looks like a fun weekend!
I love the picture you took of Lauren and Mackenzie at H2H! That's so good of both girls. Thanks for providing the cake for everyone, too.
I LOVED Lauren's tactic of offering other children a turn in order to get off the pony. That was truly priceless. She is a smart girl. I think it's great that both girls did actually ride a pony, esp since they're afraid of most animals! That's a big accomplishment for a little one.
Looks like Lauren had a great party, too. I'll be interested in seeing some of the pictures she's taken on your blog sometime. ;)
Happy Birthday, Lauren!!!
Happy Birthday Lauren! Hope you day was wonderful :) I don't think Madison would have ridden a pony either! Madison kept talking about a Hello Kitty cake, then Tweety and then back to Hello Kitty. We still haven't gotten to have her birthday party....maybe for playgroup we will do that.
Post a Comment