Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Love of My Life

Bill and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on December 26. In some ways it seems as we have been together for such a long time. I have a hard time remembering living without him. In other ways, 5 years seems like such a short time considering how many years I lived without him. I love every minute I spend with Bill. He is such a kind, loving, and genuine man. And the precious children we share make my life so full of love and happiness. God has blessed me with everything I prayed for in a family!

For our anniversary we were going to try to spend a weekend away, but plans fell through. We are going to try to get away sometime in January for a weekend.

I love you my sweet husband!!! Thanks for choosing me to be your wife!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations, you two! 5 years! It seems like yesterday, doesn't it? I remember the first time I met your "secret love!" when you finally brought him to church so we could meet him! And now there are 4 of you. :) I hope you get to celebrate soon the way you want to. You're one of my favorite couples!

Holly Aytes said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope y'all get to eventually enjoy that weekend away. Matt and I go away by ourselves for a weekend for our anniversary (though it is never actually on our anniversary) and it is nice to have that time together, hope y'all have a great time when you finally get to get away :)

Cindy said...

I just now noticed you had pictures up...you were such a beautiful bride, Cindy!! And you two look blissful! Love it!

April said...

Happy Anniversary!! I LOVED seeing those pictures. You two make a great couple. :)