Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged

OK, if the truth be told, I am a real party pooper......I never play these games, but I decided this was truly easy as my friend Cindy said. She was tagged by our friend April to post the fourth picture from the fourth picture file.

This is a picture of Allison climbing in a kitchen cabinet. I have the one cabinet that is not baby-proofed so the girls can play in it. It has some plastic bowls and spoons and other odds and ends for them to play with while I'm cooking. (It doesn't seem to keep them distracted while I am cooking, but it does provide a fun hiding place during hide-and-seek.) The picture is from our June 2008 pictures.

Thanks Cindy for pressuring me to play along!:)

2 comments:

April said...

Okay, that picture is too cute! It's classic...hiding in the cabinets! Thanks for playing along, I enjoyed seeing what was in your 4th folder, 4th picture. :) How fun that you have a cabinet with items just for them to enjoy!

Cindy said...

That is a priceless picture, Cindy! So glad you played the game...it wasn't so bad, was it?