My big girl is no longer in "primary" school. She has moved up to intermediate. I just can't believe she is beginning her fourth year in school (not counting preschool). It is so fun watching her grow into this sweet young lady. I am so proud of her.
 |
| Lauren on her first day of third grade |
Lauren has a first year teacher this year, Mrs. Evans. I believe this is a second career for her. She seems very nice and Lauren LOVES her! (Not that I expected anything less from Lauren). I have been pretty impressed with the things Lauren tells me about her day. I believe we are in for a great year.
 |
| Lauren and Mrs. Evans |
My sweet baby is beginning her second year of full time school. Allison has a seasoned first grade teacher, Mrs. P. Davis (there is a C. Davis teaching first grade, too). She is lucky to have a good friend from Kindergarten in her class as well as a friend from church. I'm so excited about that. And to add the icing on the cake, the girls' cousin just started going to their school and Parker gets to go to Encore classes with Allison. She was so ecstatic about that. I think Allison is in for a great year, too.
 |
| First day of first grade |
 |
| Ashley, Allison and Sydney |
 |
| Allison and Mrs. P. Davis |
 |
| My big first grader |
I am in my second week of my new job as a Teaching Assistant at Bearden Elementary. I am enjoying being there and I LOVE being the assistant and not the teacher. I have said for a while that this would be my ideal job, and I think it might just be true. I am so thankful for this school year and I pray it will be great for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment