Monday, January 14, 2013

Catching up on Celebrations

Well, as you can see, I am pretty far behind in posting, but I am doing this for the girls to be able to read years from now, so I'll go ahead and post some Christmas celebrations for 2012.

Lauren and Allison at the annual Christmas brunch at church.  They were getting ready to sing some songs.
Lauren and Allison sitting on Santa's lap


 We got to go to Dollywood before Christmas which has become a favorite time for us.  It was a beautiful day that turned into a cold night enjoying the lights.  Dollywood sure does have some great hot chocolate.  I only learned to enjoy drinking hot chocolate last year when we went to Dollywood before Christmas.  I actually made some several times during the holiday season.

Lauren posing by the gingerbread house

Allison's turn

Sweet sisters bundled up...with rosy cheeks and noses.

Veggie Tales roller coaster.....they rode this a bunch!

Riding the scrambler with Daddy is always a favorite

Warming up with hot chocolate

Bill, Mom, Allison, Bill, Lauren, and Dad

More sweet sister pictures

Family picture
 We have enjoyed visiting Santa at West Town Mall for the past 3 years.  It took us two tries to get to see him this year.  We went on Friday, the last day of school before Christmas break.  It was CRAZY!!!!!  I stood in line for about 2 hours.  Bill took the girls to eat lunch in the food court and came back, but they still had to wait quite a while to see the big man.

Lauren waiting to see Santa

Lauren, Santa, and Allison

Wish I knew what Santa was telling the girls

Cuteness!!! 
 
My aspiring pianists.....complete with their concert dresses!

Posing by the tree

Could they be any cuter?!
I love Christmas time with my babies.

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

I am so behind on blogging too! I think the last time I blogged was around the time of Matt's surgery :( I must catch up since this is my kids scrapbook at the moment! Your girls are too cute! We missed going to Dollywood to see the lights, there is always next year!

Cindy said...

And no, they could not be any cuter! Love that last shot especially! I didn't know you could take your own pics of Santa at the mall...is that only if you buy some too? I've only taken the boys to do that once. Julia did not seem to want to go near him this year either, so maybe next year!