Thursday, January 24, 2013

I am not Sleepy!!!

Well, sleep has never been one of Lauren's favorite things to do.  She is much too busy and would rather be doing just about anything besides sleeping.  She has started making the comment that she does not like getting up early for school.  She loves school, but does not like getting up early.  It could possibly be because she stays awake late trying not to go to sleep.  I came up the stairs tonight a little after 10:00 p.m. and looked in Lauren's room from the stairway.  She was lying on her stomach, up on her elbows, with her chin resting in her hands.  I thought, oh dear, she is still awake!!!  I went on into my room and got ready to brush my teeth.  I peeked out my bedroom door and she was still in the exact same position.   I waited a couple more minutes, then went into her room.

This is what I found.  She was sound asleep!!!



I just wish I knew what she was thinking before she fell asleep!

Lauren, dear,  I love you so much!! 

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

That is hilarious! How did she fall asleep like that? Madison is the same way...she is never sleepy (even when she truly is tired). LOL

Bill said...

I love that girl. She puts sunshine in my heart every time I see or think of her!