I woke up this morning to Allison standing by my bed and whispering, "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!" Then Lauren came in and pounced on the bed in her ever-exuberant style saying, "Happy Mother's Day!" How did I ever deserve such pure, unconditional love from such sweet little girls?! Lauren couldn't wait for me to get up and look at the gifts she had for me. She had a bag of goodies she made at school and was so anxious to share them with me. The bag included coupons for special things she would do for me, including helping me do the dishes, giving me a kiss, and giving me five bucks! She had written a sweet letter and also made this card that I scanned in to remember from this great day! The bag also included and pre-packaged cinnamon roll and a tube of flavored lemonade drink mix (a interesting combination;)). She was so proud to give me breakfast. We decided that I would wait to eat the cinnamon roll because we were going to church to enjoy the Pancake Breakfast for Mothers.
Here is the sweet card Allison made for me one day last week at the gym! She did a great job saving it to show it to me today.
She made this bookmark for me at school.
We celebrated Mother's Day with Bill's mom and our sister-in-saw last night at Aubrey's. Bill did a great job planning it for Saturday evening. We had such a relaxed time enjoying our dinner together.
The only sad part of my Mother's Day was the fact that I didn't get to see my own mom! I was having a pretty sad little pity party for myself for the last several days because I didn't get to see my mom. But things are about to get crazy over the next few weeks before we leave for the beach. Mom and Dad have to make 3 trips down next week, so I realized I should just be thankful for my blessings, for I am truly blessed with a wonderful family!!! I missed you Mom!!! I love you very much!!!
I can't end this post with out wishing my wonderful brother and very, very Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!! I love you, brother! You are the best!!!










1 comment:
Sweetness.
Post a Comment