Both girls went on field trips this spring and I am just now getting around to blogging about them. Allison's preschool class went to the Children's Museum in Oak Ridge. We went there with Lauren's class a couple of years ago, so Allison remembered a little about it. She couldn't wait to get to the life size doll house. I must admit, that's one of my favorite parts of the museum, too! The trip was around Easter, so they got to have an Easter Egg hunt along with a picnic.
 |
| Allison in the doll house living room |
 |
| Allison and Chase...I was taking this picture of Allison outside the dollhouse and Chase ran up and jumped in the picture! |
 |
| Allison and Chase |
 |
| Allison outside the Dollhouse exhibit |
 |
| Allison and Carisma at the water room |
 |
| Carisma, Wynsar and Allison waiting for the egg hung |
 |
Carisma, Wynsar and Allison singing a song
|
Lauren's first grade class got to go to Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg. I was so happy that it was on a Friday so I could go with her. We had a great time. So many parents went on the trip that I only had to be responsible for Lauren and her best friend Emma.
 |
| Lauren and Emma |
 |
| BFFs Lauren and Emma |
 |
| Looking at the fish |
 |
| In the tunnel |
 |
| Emma & Lauren |
 |
| Savannah, Lauren & Emma |
 |
Lauren, Emma, Jake, Brook H, & Maggie
|
When we left the Aquarium, we met Bill, Brother, and Allison for our first trip to Dollywood this season. The weather was absolutely perfect and we had a great time.
 |
| Allison |
 |
| Allison & Lauren |
 |
| The girls love the bumper cars. Allison was just belly laughing the whole time. She loved bumping in to brother and Lauren. |
 |
| Lauren rode the Dizzy Disc with Uncle Bill. That girl is pretty fearless! |
1 comment:
I'm trying to cultivate a new roller coaster buddy!
Post a Comment