The kids were encouraged to dress up like Johnny Appleseed for that day. My sweet friend Cindy loaned me a vest and plaid shirt for Lauren to wear. I must say, that made the outfit just perfect. Thanks Cindy!!
Here are a few pictures of "Lauren Appleseed".
I love how Lauren is looking up at my Dad in this picture
Lauren and my Dad
Classic Lauren pose with her head tilted
Lauren in her classroom
Lauren's class with Mr. and Mrs. Appleseed. The man is the gym teacher who happens to be married to Lauren's K teacher

I'm thankful for my parents coming down to keep Allison so I could help out in Lauren's classroom. I'm so thankful that Lauren absolutely LOVES school. We are blessed with a wonderful teacher for her. I am so amazed at everything she is learning. I am so proud of my big girl. I love you my sweet daughter.






2 comments:
Madison's class celebrated Johnny Appleseed day as well. They all brought a pot to wear and walked all through and around the school scattering apple seeds aka bird seed. It was very cute! Glad you got to enjoy some time with Lauren and her class :)
Yippee! Lauren made an adorable Johnny Appleseed...glad to contribute to her get-up! Looks like a fun celebration.
Post a Comment