Last night we went to our second Trunk-or-Treat at church. We didn't make it to the Fall Festival before church because Bill and I were just getting over a stomach virus. I didn't tell Lauren about the festival, just the trunk-or-treat part. She was happy enough to go to Bible class and then get to trunk-or-treat. Lauren wanted to be Snow White this year and Allison is Minnie Mouse, although if you ask her who she is, she always says Mickie Mouse first! We had all had a fun time!
Lauren and Mackenzie

Allison, Lauren & Mackenzie

Josiah, Allison, Mackenzie & Lauren

Ms. Cindy giving candy to Allison & Lauren

Great picture of our friend Ms. Cindy & Lauren

Allison getting a treat out of Ms. Wendy's spider

Love Allison's face as she gets a treat from Ms. Peggy

Sweet smile from Lauren

Such serious faces from Allison, Mackenzie & Lauren

Allison getting her favorite lollipops from Ms. Holly

Lauren getting her lollipop from Ms. Holly

We got so much candy from church that we don't even need to trick-or-treat on Saturday!! But I guess we will anyway!:)
3 comments:
Lauren and Allison looked so cute! Sorry to hear you and Bill haven't been feeling well, glad y'all are feeling better. That is a great picture of Lauren and Cindy. We too have enough candy but will be trick or treating anyways.
You got some great pictures last night! The girls looked adorable!!
I thought I had posted a comment already...but seems I just enjoyed the post and forgot to comment! I love the pictures. Those girls are so cute, and we had SO much fun with you all at church and trick or treating on Halloween night, too!!!!! :)
Post a Comment