Last night after we got home from church and got the girls ready for bed I remembered we didn't talk to Bill's Mom to wish her a happy Grandparents Day. (Bill tried to call her earlier in the day, but since she is at the beach, she didn't answer her phone.) I took Allison into Lauren's room and told Bill to try one more time to call her. I was telling the girls to say Happy Grandparents Day to Grandma when she said hello, and Lauren said, "It's not Grandparents Day, it's Grandparents Night!!"
Luckily she answered the phone and the girls wished her a happy Grandparents Day.
I sure miss my grandmother. September 12 marked the one year anniversary of her death. We have pictures of her on the refrigerator and also in my room on my dresser mirror. The girls and I talk about how she is in heaven watching over us. We sure miss you my sweet grandmother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment