Today was the first trip to Dollywood for Lauren and Allison. We were fortunate to go with my Mom and Dad, my brother, and April, Mackenzie and Josiah. David joined us after lunch. What a great day we had! I can't say enough about how beautiful the weather has been this week. We had great weather on Tuesday when we went to the zoo, and today.....ahhhh....what
perfect weather for our Dollywood visit.
I have to admit that I have not been a huge Dollywood fan in the past, but going today with my children, brought a whole new appreciation for the place. I enjoyed the park through their eyes. And what a wonderful experience it was for all of us. I got a season pass, and plan to take the girls back as many times as we can make it. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Lauren sporting a hat we saw outside a shop

The girls in front of the water fountain

Lauren loves her Uncle Bill......they are big buddies

Allison and Granny on the Lemon Twist

Mackenzie and Lauren on the Pigs

Their faces tell how much fun they had together

Weeeee.....

Josiah and Allison on the Pigs

The four kids on the Bees

As part of Kid Fest, we saw the show
Lama Lama Red Pajama
My girls love that book. Here they are with Mama Lama and Baby Lama.

Mackenzie, April and Josiah on the Carousel

Allison and PawPaw on the Carousel

Great picture of April and Josiah driving the convertibles

Mackenzie and Allison are in the black car

Allison and Granny waving

The girls in the Rain Forest area
We are looking forward to future visits to Dollywood. The girls were great. Even with Allison there during her nap time, she was an absolute angel. Hooray for Dollywood!
4 comments:
It looks like you guys and the Watsons have been having a lot of fun together! That's neat. You crack me up about buying a season pass to Dollywood...you were such a cynic before you went! Ha! :) I'm sure we'll break down and do it one of these days, too!
I love the picture of Mackenzie and Lauren on the pigs! So cute!
we love going to dollywood but then we love amusement parks! it is definitely worth buying a season pass....we have had them for yrs though we did take a break after madison was born for 2 yrs...too hard with a newborn and a 2 yr old. the kids love it and beg to go. glad y'all had a good time.
It was a wonderfully fun day together at Dollywood! Our kids slept the entire way home...how about yours? We were all wore out, but it was a great day. I love watching the kids together. I'm really glad you have a season pass now! :) Seeing the park through the eyes of a child makes a huge difference, doesn't it?! Thanks, again, for the invite!
This is the first year in forever I don't have a pass...you MUST take them to Splash Country too. Will definitely be taking the twins to both next summer:)
Post a Comment