I had seen the advertisement several times at Chick-fil-a about free food if you dress like the cow. I did not plan in advance to do this, but today as we were coming back from swimming with Gina and her twin nephews, Lauren said she wanted chicken from Chick-fil-a as we passed by the store there on Clinton Hwy. I responded by saying we had to get Allison home for her nap. While checking email this afternoon I read on the KnoxMoms website about the free food again. So around 4:30 this afternoon I told Bill we should go to Chick-fil-a for dinner. That meant scraping together something to make the whole family look like cows so we could eat for free. I was ok with just getting a free entree (according to info I read on line) for Bill and I by just putting a few spots on a white shirt for us. The website I read said that if you dressed from "head to toe" you could get a full meal, but if you only dressed up with one thing, you could get the free entree. Well, they were most generous and we came out eating for free. What fun to eat for free at one of the girls favorite places. The girls had lots of fun getting ready and seeing all the cows at the restaurant. As I was leaving I heard the cutest little boy say, "Daddy, everybody looks like a cow here!"
Anybody else out there have free chicken today?
Lauren with her cow ears
The girls mooing like a cow. I love Allison's mouth in the picture!
Lauren was saying "Eat more chicken!"
Daddy with the cow.
Allison trying to squirm away from the cow!!! Neither of the girls wanted to get their picture taken with the cow!
4 comments:
That made my day! Good for you for getting 'em all in on it! That's so cute...the girls mooing. Love it!
How cute!! I love it, Cindy. You look like you all had fun, too. Free food is great. I knew about it, but did not put together costumes in time to get in on it. I think we'll have to plan ahead next time and make some costumes. Yours were very cute!
I love that all 4 of you dressed like cows! How fun :) We didn't participate this year but had thought about it and encouraged Matt's mom to take all the Nashville kiddos (she was there for her son's surgery). I don't think she got around to going either. Glad y'all had fun!
Missy wanted to do that! She did it last year with her mom. We had eaten there on Thursday so we didn't go back. Too cute.
Post a Comment