Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day One

Well, the first day is always the big one for me. If I can get started, I can usually do pretty well. I will say I am not convinced this Flat Belly Diet is for me. I'm not giving up, but I can see that Body for Life is looking more appealing to me now. It's early in the process, so I want to give this a fair shake. It has definitely put me on the right track and I am determined to change my eating habits. Just since I have been reading the book and then following this plan today, I can see just how much eating a certain way is nothing but a habit. I had good habits in the past and I will have good habits again!
I was motivated even more after measuring my body last night in preparation for this adventure. I want to see just what the results are in my transformation. I used to measure myself on Body for Life. It really was motivating to see the changes in numbers. I was also encouraged by looking back at some pictures of myself right before Bill and I got married. I'll have to scan some and post them another time.
Working out has gone really well this week, too. Funny how when I put the eating factor with the working out factor, both seem to improve.
Here's to better eating habits!!!!

3 comments:

April said...

I'm interested in how it goes for you! I, too, need to makes changes.

Yes, I am interested in info about kinderdance. I am not familiar with it and would love information! Mackenzie would enjoy an activity with Lauren. :)

Cindy said...

I wondered why you didn't go with Body for Life again this time...have you researched Flat Belly much? Keep up the good work for day 2!

Gina said...

Hey, I think we did Body for Life at the same time. I need to do it again but might do Weight Watchers instead. I love your blog.

Gina