Friday, February 13, 2009

For February 14


Fourteen Things I Love About Lauren


1. I love how she always wakes up happy!!
2. I love her exuberance for life.
3. I love how she is learning to say her own prayers (not just the memorized
ones).
4. I love how she talks on the phone to her Daddy, grandparents, & Uncle Bill.
5. I love how she tells you what she wants you to say.
6. I love how she can go up to other children so easily and want to play with
them.
7. I love when she crawls in bed with us and wants to snuggle.
8. I love the fact that she loves to go to school and walks in and starts playing
without even looking back to say goodbye.
9. I love her smile.
10. I love her strawberry tinted hair.
11. I love the way she can't wait to see Allison in the mornings or after she
wakes up from her nap.
12. I love how she runs to the door to kiss her Daddy when he comes home from
work every day.
13. I love how she sings while we are in the car, or in the house or anywhere.
She loves to sing!!!
14. I love her laugh.




14 Things I Love About Allison


1. I absolutely love how she has just learned to pucker up her lips to give you a
kiss.
2. I love how she always wants to love on my belly. She has such a fetish
for bellies.
3. I love how she says, "No Mam" if she doesn't want you to do something.
4. I love how she laughs with Lauren.
5. I love how she says, "May have it please" when she wants something. She
can really turn on the charm.
6. I love how she likes to play like she is sneaking up to get you.
7. I love how she says "I luthe you" for "I love You".
8. I love how she loves to sing. I'm amazed at how many songs she knows.
9. I love how she runs flat footed.
10. I love her long brown eyelashes.
11. I love how she watches Lauren and wants to do everything she does.
12. I love how snugly she is.
13. I love her smile.
14. I love how she always wants to be a "jaybird" and take off her clothes.
I love you my sweet girls. Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love your little doodlebugs, too! Cute post!

April said...

I really enjoyed reading about the girls! They are too cute. Those are excellent pics of them, too.