Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lauren's School Harvest Party

Lauren was so excited to get back to school today. Not just because they were having a party, but because she really loves school. I don't know what she will do with Christmas vacation being 2 weeks long. She could barely stand being out one week. I'm so glad she enjoys school and I pray that feeling stays with her throughout her school career.

Lauren is really excited for Halloween this year. She actually chose what she wanted to dress up as, a pumpkin. She is excited to go trick-or-treating this year. She hasn't been before. We were going to take her when she was 2, but she wouldn't even put on her Halloween costume. So we decided to stay home and hand out candy at our house. Last year when she was 2 and Allison was just 5 months old, we just went to the church Fall Festival, which Lauren enjoyed. But this year she's excited about everything Halloween has to offer. We are excited to take the girls trick-or-treating this year.

Here are a couple of pictures of Lauren at school this morning.



Lauren and her friend Darrah

When Darrah saw Lauren this morning in school she gave her big hugs!

Lauren holding hands with Darrah

3 comments:

April said...

I love the costume! I really think holidays are so much fun with kids, but especially when they are so interested in it and in to it, too!! Enjoy all those activities.

Cindy said...

I really like the costume, too. It's very cute. By the way, is Lauren 4 now? hee, hee...check your ages again!

Cindy said...

She might as well be 4 as tall as she is!! I corrected the age!:) Thanks for catching that.