I am so blessed to have two such wonderful little girls with their very own personalities! I love them both for filling my life with more joy and happiness than I ever dreamed of. Looking back at my blog, I've been posting a lot about Lauren, so today, it's all about Allison. Allison is my girly girl. She loves to wear pretty clothes, have her nails painted, and play with her dolls. She would wear a dress every day if I let her. She's very emotional, very affectionate, super cuddly, and very sensitive. If you look at her with the slightest bit of disapproval, or if you reprimand her for any reason, she'll burst into tears. On the flip side, she has the most awesome laugh!! One of my favorite sounds in the world is to hear her laughing while watching her favorite show, Curious George.
She absolutely ADORES her big sister. I love to watch the two of them play together. I love to imagine what they will be like when they are older, confiding in each other and being there for each other.
One of her favorite things to do has always been to play dress up. That's the first thing she'll ask to do as soon as we walk in the door. In the picture below she is dressed up in her Sleeping Beauty princess dress playing with her Minnie and Mickey Mouse stuffed animals. On the far right of the chair next to Allison is her baby Rebecca whom she loves and sleeps with and takes everywhere!
I love you my sweet little girly, girl Allison!
1 comment:
What an amazing blessing she is to all of us!
Post a Comment