Thursday, August 18, 2011

Allison's Turn

Today was Allison's first day of her 4 year old Pre-K class.  She woke up bright and early at 6:00 (after a late night to bed after church last night).  She was pretty excited and unusually chippery for the morning.  She's more like her mommy...in that it takes her a while to wake up and get going in the mornings.  Even though she usually wakes up earlier than Lauren, she moves slower and it takes her a while to perk up.  She will normally come in my room and snuggle in the bed with me until Lauren gets up.  But not this morning.  She was ready for school.
She loved her new class.  Next week her class will have 25 students in it.  20 of those children go every day...an additional 5 come on Tuesdays and Thursdays and a different 5 go on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.  I don't know how Ms. Cheryl does it.  Guess that's why she only weighs about 90 pounds!  Perhaps I should try that!  Not!!!!

Here are few pictures of our morning.  I can't believe this will be the last year I'll have my baby home for part of the week.  I'm not looking forward to next year!
My big 4 year old girl...can't believe she's this big

Allison's 1st day picture with her sister

Allison by her cubby

Allison walked right in and started working
Allison with her lead teacher Mrs. Cheryl

3 comments:

Bill said...

I love that sweet little girl!

Cindy said...

She does look like such a big girl! Wow...so much changes in a year. I remember her on the first day of school last year...with her short hair...aww!

Holly Aytes said...

She looks so big now! Wow...25 kids! That is like a public school class. Madison's 4 yr and Pre-K only had 12 kids in it. Glad she likes her teacher..hope she has a great year!