Saturday, April 16, 2011

Snaggle tooth Lauren


My sweet baby lost her second tooth tonight.  Or should I say her dad yanked it out!!!  I cannot believe Lauren lets him to pull her teeth.  This one was loose, but when Bill actually pulled it, it made me a little queasy!  That girl is one tough little cookie!  She's very proud of that big gap in her smile!  Here's a short video of Bill at work.  Be sure to listen for the "pop" when the tooth comes out.  I love the expression on her face. 





4 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Ok that made me queasy! I don't do loose teeth! Luckily for me, Matt does and it seems I have friends who can do it for me while Matt is gone :) Congrats Lauren.

Cindy said...

Wow! That Lauren is one tough cookie!!! She looked a little taken aback there in the video. But wow!!!!

Bill said...

I love that brave girl!

Bill said...

Now that I think about it...WHOA! STOP! SLOW DOWN!!!!! It's going too fast!