Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pictures from UT Gardens

A couple of weeks ago a friend of ours from church, Anthony Fuller took some pictures of the girls at UT Gardens.  He took over 150 pictures and these are a small sampling of my favorites.








Thanks Anthony for sharing your talent with us.  We love the pictures.  I'm just sad that Bill couldn't be there because of work.  That was the weekend he worked an insane number of hours in just two days.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh how wonderful! Those turned out so great! I've been wanting to do a photo session like that for so long now...we are way overdue.

Holly Aytes said...

Those are great! Good job Anthony! We too are overdue but waiting until Matt gets back next summer! Your girls are too cute!

April said...

Those turned out GREAT! I know you are so excited to have them. Sorry Bill could not be there, but the one of you and the girls sure is great, Cindy. Anthony is quite talented. Very cool that he did that for you all.