Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lauren Graduates from Pre-School


Lauren celebrated the end of her preschool years last night with her  Pre-K graduation.  I can't believe  she has completed two years of preschool and will be ready for kindergarten in August.  The four year old classes and the Kindergarten class presented a wonderful program, complete with receiving diplomas for their accomplishments.
 
Here is a picture of Lauren coming into the auditorium for the program
Lauren sitting with her class waiting for their turn to sing.
Lauren singing with her class.
More singing....I love her friend Darrah's face in this shot!
A group shot of the program......there are a lot of four year olds at WEK
Lauren receiving her diploma from Mrs. Cheryl
Allison, Lauren and her friends Esther and Ariel.....they have been together both years of preschool
Allison, Darrah and Lauren

What a wonderful first experience for school Lauren has enjoyed at WEK.  I am looking forward to teaching there next year with my friend Cindy.  Allison is more than ready to begin her school experience there in August.  I had to carry her out of Lauren's class every morning because she wanted to stay at school with Lauren.  I'm so thankful that both girls really love to go to school.  I pray that love for learning continues with them all the way through college and throughout their lives.

No comments: