Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Girls


Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful Daddy any two girls could have. I am so thankful for Bill and the terrific father he is to our two girls. We have had several days of celebration with Dad's. Thursday we celebrated Father's Day with Bill's family by going out to dinner. After dinner we all took the kids to the park to play. It was a beautiful evening.

My parents came down Saturday morning and we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Then Mom, Dad and Uncle Bill took the girls for the day and let Bill and I enjoy some time together. I thoroughly enjoyed my day with Bill. Then we grilled burgers for dinner and had some delicious home-grown tomatoes courtesy of Bill's Dad. There's nothing better than a grilled burger with fresh tomatoes!!! Then we made homemade ice cream!! Yummy!!

Today my parents went to church with us and afterwards we took the Dad's out to eat at Aubreys.

The girls got Daddy an ice cream maker, a shirt and a DVD. He really liked the ice cream maker!

I am so thankful for my Dad! I was always a Daddy's girl growing up and can fondly remember sitting on his lap when I was way too big to be sitting there. Today I enjoy watching Dad with my two girls and am again thankful for the wonderful man he is.

Happy Father's Day Bill and Dad! Love you both!

1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

I bet Bill was thrilled with the ice cream maker sine y'all enjoy ice cream so much :) We love ice cream too especially homemade! Glad you had a great Father's Day,