
Lauren at her first swim lesson

Lauren testing the water
Both girls are excited to go back for their next lesson tomorrow. We had to miss our second class tonight because of Lauren's school program and graduation. Yes, my baby graduated from her 3 year old preschool class tonight! I can't believe how fast the year has flown. I'll post about her program and graduation another day.


2 comments:
Those pictures really do say it all! How funny that Lauren was hesitant and Allison was ready to play! I do hope they end up loving the lessons. I suspect a little more time building raport with the teachers and being in the pool will go a long ways for Lauren. In the picture it doesn't look like she is terribly afraid...just looks like she's taking it all in and analyzing it in a healthy cautious way before giving it her all! Keep us posted!
Love that big smile Allison has on her face. I think it is the age group too. I remember all 3 of mine at Allison's age and how they had no fear of the water! They would just jump right in (sometimes it scared me to death b/c they would jump sometimes even if nobody was there to catch them). And then when Lauren's age they were much more hesitant at least at first. I am looking forward to seeing how Madison does. Hope it goes well tonight.
Post a Comment